★ 掲示板:『放知技(ほうちぎ)』 ★彡 64503660

金正恩2018年元旦,金正恩,五輪外交を開始!平昌五輪を大成功に導く.習近平が金正恩を超国賓待遇!金正恩が米朝首脳会談を提案,これをトランプが即断で受諾!金正恩,板門店から韓国に入り,南北首脳会談.大成功!トランプが5月中の米朝首脳会談を示唆.マティス国防長官が「駐韓米軍の撤退」を示唆!…まさしく激動の2018年だ.この激動の切っ掛けをつくり,激動をリードしてきたのは,金正恩(34)だ!今後も金正恩は世界をリードする!目が離せない.深い考察と議論が必要だ.(M部長・飯山一郎)
金正恩の真実 金王朝の“深い謎”ビビンバ!北朝鮮!
てげてげ(1) てげてげ(2) なんちゃらかんちゃら 文殊菩薩 亀さんnew きのこ組new へっぴりごしnewmespesadonew移ろうままに2new
【!!必読!!】『日本』という国名の秘密new  『放知技』データベース

新時代を冷徹に読み解くおっさんたちの激論スレー37-

1:堺のおっさん:

2019/02/16 (Sat) 13:43:18

host:*.enabler.ne.jp
いよいよ二回目の米朝首脳会談が迫ってきた。金正恩とトランプというこれまでにない
国家指導者が作り出す新たな政治局面は我々の固定概念を打ち砕くであろう。
北朝鮮が途轍もない経済発展を成し遂げることは、覇権争いにも大きく影響する。
自立した朝鮮を悲願とする金正恩は、まだ、若干35歳である。10年どころか、
30年先まで国家指導者として君臨しうる。時がたてばたつほど、この若さは武器となり、
10年先までしか見通せない指導者を凌駕していくことであろう。
その片鱗を見通していくスレッドになることを期待する。
172:suyap :

2019/03/12 (Tue) 13:55:46

host:*.fsmtc.fm
2月28日のベトナムにおけるトランプ米大統領の記者会見において、「日本」

や「安倍」が出てくる部分だけを抜き取って妄想り、執拗に妄想による安倍

批判を書き連ねる向きがあるので、会見の全トランスクリプトを読んでみた:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/28/transcript-trump-press-conference-vietnam-1195529

>>164

Q: Chad O'Carroll from NK News, (inaudible) with North Korea News. What's your message for President Moon, who has effectively reached the glass ceiling, as far inter-Korean cooperation is concerned, due to sanctions? And what's next for U.S.-ROK military drills?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I like President Moon very much. We have a great relationship. Believe it or not, I have a great relationship with almost every leader. A lot of people find that hard to understand, but I do. But some take advantage of our country like you wouldn't believe. And when they know I know it -- which I know in every case -- maybe it sort of freezes them up a little bit. But we do; we have a lot of good relationships.

We'll be calling President Moon very soon, as soon as I get by the phone, on the plane. And he'll be one of the first calls. I'll be calling Prime Minister Abe of Japan, telling him about where we are and what we're doing. But I'll be making those calls.

No, he's working very hard. President Moon is working very hard. He'd love to see a deal and he's been very helpful.

Okay? Thank you. Go ahead, please.
  ↑↑
これのどこが、

>●印籠「日米同盟の絆」危うし?   トランプさん発言

>“米国を利用しようというような国”は、“米国との関係凍結”の危機にある

となるのかにゃ?

But some take advantage of our country like you wouldn't believe.
And when they know I know it -- which I know in every case --
maybe it sort of freezes them up a little bit.
  ↑↑
国家を代表する政治家同士の付き合いは、いくら「仲が良い」とは言っても

お互い当事国の利益を代表しての付き合いで、そこは狐と狸の化かしあい。

トランプは「俺には見えてるんだぜ」とわかると相手は黙る...と言っている

だけで、それが日本と特定して指しているとは全く受け取れない。つまり、

批判者の完全ないちゃもん。

>>169

Q: Do you believe -- do you still believe that is it is possible that the relation between U.S. and North Korea, in the future, could be like the relation between U.S. and Vietnam?

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah. I think we're going have -- yeah. I mean, we have very, very good relations. And, by the way, speaking of -- you mentioned Japan -- we have a lot of good things happening Japan. We have trade talks started. For years, Japan has been sending millions and millions of cars in, and as you know, it's not been a very fair situation for the United States.

We're starting trade talks with Japan. They actually started about three months ago, and I think we'll have a very good deal for the United States. But that’s been a very unfair situation. Prime Minister Abe understands that, and that’s fine.

>*安倍首相は、分かっています。・・・って、トランプさん。
  >真坂、アメリカから見た貿易が不公平だから、
  >アメリカから見た公平な貿易に是正とか
    ↑↑
これがトランプ側の発言であって、安倍がそれをどうかわすか、ここでは

関係ない。Prime Minister Abe understands that, and that’s fine.

(安倍首相はそれをよくわかっているから大丈夫だろう)ってトランプが

思ってることを表明しただけ。

外交や商売では、コッチを切ってアッチで元を取るという手もよくあるので、

全体で国益につながればそれで良し。手腕を見て行きましょう。

だた、この中国から来た記者の質問では、北朝鮮とアメリカとの関係が将来

ベトナムとアメリカとの関係のようになるのか聞いているだけで、日本との

関係は一切触れていないのに、トランプがyou mentioned Japanと言って話題

を日本のほうに振ったことは興味深い。

>>166

>”会談の結果を真っ先に文大統領と共有”・・・トランプ

>誠に残念ですが、ファーストコールは文さんの方だったのです。
    ↑↑
電話の順番がそんなに大事なんかにゃ??

距離的にも歴史的にも、韓国が第一当事国なのは当たり前。

それに、安倍首相は2月28日は衆議院予算委員会に出ていた。

議事録によると最終質問は逢坂誠二(立憲民主・無フォ)の18:46-19:16

19時30分というのは、順当な時間でしょう。

このトピックはレス満タンなので返信できません。

Copyright © 1999- FC2, inc All Rights Reserved.